LifeSaver Solo Emergency Preparedness Pack
In preparation for an emergency situation this Solo Emergency Preparedness Pack will provide you with enough clean drinking water to survive the hours, days, weeks and years following an event. Perfect for your emergency supplies kit.
This pack is heat sealed in aluminium foil for an extended shelf life of 10 years. That’s 10 years of peace of mind, knowing you have a safe solution to purify water in emergency situations.
Extended shelf life is due to the aluminium barrier foil which has a water vapour diffusion rate that is 80 times slower than standard packaged polyethylene. The aluminium sealed package acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the pack and it performs the same protection in reverse as it retains the glycerine within the hollow fibre membranes.
This pack contains a robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 6,000 litres/1,585 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The pack also includes activated carbon filters which improve the palatability of the water by removing chlorine, taste and odour.
"I finally ordered this amazing product! No other water filter even comes close to this (15 nanometers = .015 microns) - none in any US store, I've searched far and wide. I had a few questions before purchasing, and customer service replied quickly. The product was shipped the following day that it was ordered using a very reputable and reliable shipper. I am impressed overall with the quality and customer service!"
Angela P, US
"I first heard about Lifesaver from my father. He sent me a TED Talk video showing the product and I knew I wanted not only the product but to support this company. Our items shipped very quickly and I was updated daily once they were shipped. I have not used my products yet as we brought them for emergencies and they are wrap sealed. However, my husband and I will use the Lifesaver 6000UF Bottle when we go hiking and camping."
Kara R., US
"The company was very responsive. The order was automatically tracked every step of the way from overseas and delivery was very prompt. My order arrived in good condition. Thank you, IconLifeSaver.com! I would highly recommend using this company"
Gwen R, NZ
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
The solo emergency preparedness pack includes:
- LifeSaver Bottle 6000UF
- 4 x activated carbon filters (for 1,000 litre/264 US gallons)
- Maintenance pack (silicone grease, drinking nozzle, cartridge pump seal, pump o-ring, o-ring)
Please note, the LifeSaver Bottle and the activated carbon filters are foil sealed due to their shelf life. All other components are packaged within sealed polythene tubing.
|Dimensions||35 × 19 × 21 cm|
The LifeSaver Bottle 6000UF is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.9% (Log 3)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Optional activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste, smell and odour.|
|DRY WEIGHT||635 grams/22 oz|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||6,000 litres/1,585 US gallons|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||2.5 litres/min @ 0.25 bar (g)|
|BOTTLE STORAGE CAPACITY||750 ml|
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.