LifeSaver Solo Emergency Preparedness Pack
In preparation for an emergency situation this Solo Emergency Preparedness Pack will provide you with enough clean drinking water to survive the hours, days, weeks and years following an event. Perfect for your emergency supplies kit.
This pack is heat sealed in aluminium foil for an extended shelf life of 10 years. That’s 10 years of peace of mind, knowing you have a safe solution to purify water in emergency situations.
Extended shelf life is due to the aluminium barrier foil which has a water vapour diffusion rate that is 80 times slower than standard packaged polyethylene. The aluminium sealed package acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the pack and it performs the same protection in reverse as it retains the glycerine within the hollow fibre membranes.
This pack contains a robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 6,000 litres/1,585 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The pack also includes Activated Carbon Filters which improve the palatability of the water by removing chlorine, taste and odour.
- In preparation for an emergency situation, this pack will provide you with enough clean drinking water to survive the hours, days, weeks and years following an event.
- Purifies up to 6,000 litres (1,585 US gallons) of clean, safe drinking water.
- Heat sealed in aluminium foil for an extended shelf life of 10 years.
- Includes the original LifeSaver Bottle with extra components: 4x Additional Activated Carbon Filters to remove chlorine, taste and odour from water and maintenance pack.
- Perfect for your emergency supplies kit.
- Removes 99.99% virus, 99.9999% bacteria, 99.99% cysts.
- FailSafe technology: No water will pass through once the filter service life has been fulfilled.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 248
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Filter for chemical and heavy metal reduction as well as removing bad taste and odour, effective for up to 250 litres – Our standard Activated Carbon Filters used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel and cadmium. Improving taste and odour along the way.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
The solo emergency preparedness pack includes:
- LifeSaver Bottle
- 4 x Activated Carbon Filters (for 1,000 litre/264 US gallons)
- Maintenance pack (silicone grease, drinking nozzle, cartridge pump seal, pump o-ring, o-ring)
Please note, the LifeSaver Bottle and the Activated Carbon Filters are foil sealed due to their shelf life. All other components are packaged within sealed polythene tubing.
The LifeSaver Bottle is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) as specified by NSF Protocol 248,.
||> 99.99% (Log 4)
||> 99.9999% (Log 6)
||> 99.99% (Log 4)
||Ultra Filtration (UF)
||Optional activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste, smell and odour.
||635 grams/22 oz
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**
||6,000 litres/1,585 US gallons
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**
||2.5 litres/min @ 0.25 bar (g)
|BOTTLE STORAGE CAPACITY
*Tested by BCS laboratories issued 16/06/2020 based on an adaption of NSF P248 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.