- Virus – 99.99%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.9%
- Dimensions: 200mm x 200mm x 208mm (h) (7.9 x 7.9 x 8.2 (h) inches)
- Dry Weight: 1.2kg (42 oz)
- Capacity: 5L (168 oz)
- Purifies: 5,000 litres (1,325 US gallons)
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for chemical and heavy metal reduction as well as removing bad taste and odour, effective for up to 100 litres – Our standard activated Carbon discs used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel and cadmium. Improving taste and odour along the way.
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Filter installed
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
This LifeSaver Cube includes:
- Lifesaver Cube
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter – effective for up to 100 litres
- Maintenance Pack (1x protective cartridge cap and 2x spare o-rings)
Designed and developed with International NGO – Oxfam, the LifeSaver Cube delivers clean water for individuals, families, groups and communities on the move. It is the ideal clean water solution for emergency preparedness – small enough to be transported or to be stored in a vehicle, or to used as a water filter in the home.
The LifeSaver Cube was designed to store and carry dirty water. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the cube or in other storage containers, and filtering through the cube as and when clean water is required, to prevent recontamination of previously filtered water.