Out of stock
Email me when stock is available
The LifeSaver C1 is able to purify up to 500,000 litres.
The C1 is designed to connect easily to an overhead water storage tank (min. 2 metres off ground) or even a municipal supply. The only requirement is a pressure of a least 0.2 Bar (2.85 PSI). With this amount of pressure all the user need do is turn the tap to release a strong flow of safe drinking water.
The filter membranes used inside the C1 are the same as found in all our high performance purifiers, therefore will protect users from virus, bacteria and protozoa (cysts).
The C1 delivers huge volumes of safe drinking water, whilst still being relatively lightweight and robust.
Click here to see the full product manual.
View Trust Pilot Reviews
"I finally ordered this amazing product! No other water filter even comes close to this (15 nanometers = .015 microns) - none in any US store, I've searched far and wide. I had a few questions before purchasing, and customer service replied quickly. The product was shipped the following day that it was ordered using a very reputable and reliable shipper. I am impressed overall with the quality and customer service!"
Angela P, US
"The company was very responsive. The order was automatically tracked every step of the way from overseas and delivery was very prompt. My order arrived in good condition. Thank you, IconLifeSaver.com! I would highly recommend using this company"
Gwen R, NZ
"I first heard about Lifesaver from my father. He sent me a TED Talk video showing the product and I knew I wanted not only the product but to support this company. Our items shipped very quickly and I was updated daily once they were shipped. I have not used my products yet as we brought them for emergencies and they are wrap sealed. However, my husband and I will use the Lifesaver 6000UF Bottle when we go hiking and camping."
Kara R., US
- Able to purify up to 500,000 litres.
- Represents a life time’s supply of safe drinking water for its owner.
- Ideal for emergency or disaster response, or community use.
- Designed to connect easily to an overhead water storage tank (min. 2 metres off ground) or even a municipal supply.
- The only requirement is a pressure of a least 0.2 Bar (2.85 PSI). With this amount of pressure all the user need do is turn the tap to release a strong flow of safe drinking water.
- Delivers huge volumes of safe drinking water, whilst still being relatively lightweight and robust.
- FailSafe technology: No water will pass through once the filter service life has been fulfilled.
- Removes 99.99% virus, 99.9999% bacteria, 99.99% cysts.
- Purifies up to 500,000 litres of water
- Safe drinking water at the turn of a tap
- Virus – 99.99%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Drain port incorporated for routine cleaning and flushing of filter
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
- Easy change, replaceable filter cartridges
- Fast flow rate
- No chemical or electricity required
- FailSafe technology – Once the filter membranes are blocked, water can not pass through, keeping users safe
- Lightweight and robust, with quick connect fittings, making it perfect for emergency or disaster response
- Multiple C1 units can be daisy-chained together, running from the same source, multiplying the output
The LifeSaver C1 is a microbiological water purifier that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.99%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
||> 99.99% (Log 4)
||> 99.9999% (Log 6)
||> 99.99% (Log 3)
||Ultra Filtration (UF)
||Activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste and odour, improving the palatability of water
||6 kg/13 lb
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**
||500,000 litres/105,600 US gallons
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**
||5 litres/min @ 0.2 Bar
|C1 STORAGE CAPACITY
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 18/02/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the product and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.