- Virus – 99.999%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Dimensions: 349mm x 171mm x 476mm (13.75 x 6.7 x 18.75 inches)
- Dry Weight: 3.9kg (137 oz)
- Capacity: 18.5L (625 oz)
- Purifies: 10,000 litres (2,650 US gallons)
- Shower Hose attachment available
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for chemical and heavy metal reduction as well as removing bad taste and odour, effective for up to 500 litres – Our standard activated Carbon discs used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel and cadmium. Improving taste and odour along the way.
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
- Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
The LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF includes:
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter – effective for up to 500 litres
- Paper manual and plastic flush cap (for cleaning the filter)
- Pump and Tap included
The LifeSaver Jerrycan is designed to store and carry dirty water, you filter the water only when you need it. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the Jerrycan or in other storage containers, and filtering through the Jerrycan as and when clean water is required, to prevent recontamination of previously filtered water.
We’re extremely proud to announce that our LifeSaver® Jerrycan has passed compliance testing for NSF Protocol P248 Military Operations – Microbiological Water Purifiers. Learn more about this here.