Enquire for PriceEnquire
Designed for large scale community water provision, ideal for schools, hospitals, refugee camps and other community spaces. The LifeSaver C2 is a community led large scale water purification solution that delivers 2 million litres of clean water — providing clean, safe water for 300 people for 6 years if used daily. Suitable for environments where traditional infrastructure is lacking or insufficient, the LifeSaver C2 water purification system is an integral water provision supply shared by all members of a community.
The C2 tank holds 750 litres of water at one time, and can be connected to a rainwater harvesting system to ensure a constant supply of clean drinking water. Microbiologically clean water produced from the tank can be used for drinking, washing, cleaning and cooking.
Trusted by international aid agencies around the World, the LifeSaver C2 water purification solution can be rapidly assembled in 1 hour — ideal for emergency situations where clean water is required immediately.
The LifeSaver C2 has a bespoke aluminium stand and step package that can be purchased to support the water tank allowing it to be used on a variety of surfaces. The stand has been designed to exceed UK Health and Safety and Working from Height Regulation Inspection Standards.
Price on application: Contact us today email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purifies up to 2 million litres of clean drinking water
- Virus – 99.99%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Stores up to 750 litres of water at one time
- Provides 300 people with clean safe water for 6 years if used daily
- Fast flow rate – Water flows at a rate of 12 litres per minute
- Can be rapidly assembled in 1 hour
- No chemical or electricity required
- Product materials and water effluent are both BPA and BPS free
- FailSafe technology – Once the filter membranes are blocked, water can not pass through, keeping users safe
- Independently tested to meet an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 water purification drinking water standards
||178 × 97 × 99 cm
The LifeSaver C2 is a microbiological water purifier that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
||> 99.99% (Log 4)
||> 99.9999% (Log 6)
||> 99.99% (Log 4)
||Ultra Filtration (UF)
||Activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste and odour, improving the palatability of water
||60 kg/132 lb
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**
||2,000,000 litres/528,344 US gallons
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**
||12 litres/min @ 0.2 Bar
|C2 STORAGE CAPACITY
||750 litres/198 US gallons
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 28/04/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the product and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.