Family Emergency Preparedness Pack
In the preparation for an emergency situation this Family Emergency Preparedness Pack will provide you and your family with enough clean drinking water to survive the hours, days, weeks and years following an event. The perfect kit for your emergency supplies.
This pack is heat sealed in aluminium foil for an extended shelf life of 10 years. That’s 10 years of peace of mind, knowing you and your family have a safe solution to purify water in emergency situations.
This pack contains a robust and portable water filter capable of filtering 20,000 litres/5,300 US gallons of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The pack also includes activated carbon filters which improve the palatability of the water by removing chlorine, taste and odour.
Watch people using and reviewing our LifeSaver Jerrycans on YouTube by clicking here.
View Trust Pilot Reviews
Emergency use only
"We bought this unit to have in case of emergencies and to take when we go camping, again, for emergencies. We received it from the U.K. in 4 days! It seems to be well built and the filter looks to be well designed."
Dennis Komeshak, US
Great product and professional service. Reassuring
"Ordered the Virus Survival Emergency Preparedness Pack recently to give my family some peace of mind in these unusual times. Delighted with the prompt service, professional packaging, speed of delivery and just how solid and robust the product looks. I'm hoping not to have to use it anytime soon but just having it in the house is reassuring for us all."
Peace of mind
"No problem deal. Arrived as stated. Haven't used the can yet and hopefully will not have to. Be keeping this for a decade for that future emergency. Peace of mind. Thank you."
Robert Harding, UK
When it comes to survival - only the best equipment and resources will save your life!!!
"I was very happy to order my bushfire response kit directly from the company as I knew it would be the real deal - Living in Australia having had a severe bushfire season, made me pay attention and it was imperative for me and my family to know that in an emergency we have the means to access and have safe drinking water. My family and friends thought my purchase was obsessive............however, it became apparent during recent times that people in severely affected bushfire areas could not access clean drinking water due to bushfire contamination - When it comes to survival - only the best equipment and resources will save your life!!!"
Susan Hughe, Australia
I purchased the 20000uf Jerry can with…
"I purchased the 20000uf Jerry can with some extra filters and i can honestly say that it's a great product and I'm looking forward to many years of usage. ✌️ ❤️ 🌍"
Dan B, US
- The perfect kit for your emergency supplies – provide you and your family with enough clean drinking water to survive the hours, days, weeks and years following an event.
- Heat sealed in aluminium foil for an extended shelf life of 10 years. That’s 10 years of peace of mind, knowing you and your family have a safe solution to purify water in emergency situations.
- Contains a robust and portable foil sealed water filter capable of filtering 20,000 litres/5,300 US gallons of clean drinking water, Activated Carbon Filters, Shower Attachment and Maintenance Pack.
- Activated Carbon Discs for removal of chlorine, taste and odour – each effective for up to 500 litres.
- Holds up to 18.5L (6.25oz) of water at one time
- Removes: 99.999% virus, 99.9999% bacteria and 99.99% cysts.
- FailSafe technology: No water will pass through once the filter service life has been fulfilled
- Watch people using and reviewing our LifeSaver Jerrycans here.
- Virus – 99.999%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Dimensions: 349mm x 171mm x 476mm (13.75 x 6.7 x 18.75 inches)
- Dry Weight: 3.9kg (137 oz)
- Capacity: 18.5L (625 oz)
- Purifies: 20,000 litres (5,300 US gallons)
- Shower Hose attachment available
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for removal of chlorine, taste and odour which is effective for up to 500 litres
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
- Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
This product includes:
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter for immediate use
- 5 x pack of spare Activated Carbon Filters – each one is effective for up to 500 litres
- LifeSaver Shower Attachment
- LifeSaver Maintenance Pack (protective flush cap, o-rings, pump seal and silicone grease)
Please note, the LifeSaver Jerrycan and the activated carbon filters are foil wrapped due to their shelf life. All other components are packaged within sealed polythene tubing.
Extended shelf life is due to the aluminium barrier foil which has a water vapour diffusion rate that is 80 times slower than standard packaged polyethylene. The aluminium sealed package acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the pack and it performs the same protection in reverse as it retains the glycerine within the hollow fibre membranes.
We’re extremely proud to announce that our LifeSaver® Jerrycan has passed compliance testing for NSF Protocol P248 Military Operations – Microbiological Water Purifiers. Learn more about this here.
The LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.9% (Log 3)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste and odour, improving the palatability of water|
|ALUMINIUM BARRIER FOIL||Water Vapour Transition Rate (W.V.T.R): <0.01 gm/m2/24hr|
|DRY WEIGHT||3.9 kg/137 oz|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||20,000 litres/5,300 US gallons|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||4 litres/min @ 0.6 Bar (g)|
|JERRYCAN STORAGE CAPACITY||18.5 litres/4.9 US gallons|
*Tested by BCS laboratories Issued 28/08/18 based on full NSF P248 Protocol.
These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the product and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.