- Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
- Includes Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL with water. PUMP the jerrycan. DRINK clean water.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant distaste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
This product includes:
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF
- 20 x activated carbon filters (each filter will process 500 litres before a replacement is recommended)
- LifeSaver shower attachment
- LifeSaver maintenance pack (protective flush cap, o-rings, pump seal and silicone grease)
Please note, the LifeSaver Jerrycan and the activated carbon filters are foil wrapped due to their shelf life. All other components are packaged within sealed polythene tubing.
Extended shelf life is due to the aluminium barrier foil which has a water vapour diffusion rate that is 80 times slower than standard packaged polyethylene. The aluminium sealed package acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the pack and it performs the same protection in reverse as it retains the glycerine within the hollow fibre membranes.
We’re extremely proud to announce that our LifeSaver® Jerrycan has passed compliance testing for NSF Protocol P248 Military Operations – Microbiological Water Purifiers. Learn more about this here.