- Virus – 99.999%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Dimensions: 349mm x 171mm x 476mm (13.75 x 6.7 x 18.75 inches)
- Dry Weight: 3.9kg (137 oz)
- Capacity: 18.5L (625 oz)
- Purifies: 20,000 litres (5,300 US gallons)
- Shower Hose attachment available
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for removal of chlorine, taste and odour which is effective for up to 500 litres
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
- Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
The Virus Survival Emergency Preparedness Pack includes:
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter – effective for up to 500 litres
- 1x spare LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF Replacement Cartridge (Foil Wrapped) – to filter up to an additional 20,000 litres
- Paper manual, plastic flush cap (for cleaning the filter), and a single carbon disk in a poly bag.
- Pump and Tap included
Please note, the LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF is not foil wrapped.
Extending the shelf life is achieved with the aluminium barrier foil which has a water vapour diffusion rate that is 80 times slower than standard packaged polyethylene. The aluminium sealed package acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the pack and it performs the same protection in reverse as it retains the glycerine within the hollow fibre membranes.
We’re extremely proud to announce that our LifeSaver® Jerrycan has passed compliance testing for NSF Protocol P248 Military Operations – Microbiological Water Purifiers. Learn more about this here.