- Virus – 99.999%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Dimensions: 349mm x 171mm x 476mm (13.75 x 6.7 x 18.75 inches)
- Dry Weight: 3.9kg (137 oz)
- Capacity: 18.5L (625 oz)
- Purifies: 20,000 litres (5,300 US gallons)
- Shower Hose attachment available
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for chemical and heavy metal reduction as well as removing bad taste and odour, effective for up to 500 litres – Our standard activated Carbon discs used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel and cadmium. Improving taste and odour along the way.
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
- Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
This product includes:
- LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter – effective for up to 500 litres
- 2x spare LifeSaver Jerrycan 20000UF Filter Cartridges – to filter up to an additional 40,000 litres
- 1x Activated Carbon Filter for immediate use
- Pump and Tap included
- 60x spare Activated Carbon Filters – each one is effective for up to 500 litres
- LifeSaver Shower Attachment
- LifeSaver Maintenance Pack (protective flush cap, o-rings, pump seal and silicone grease)
- LifeSaver Jerrycan Replacement Pump
Please note, the LifeSaver Jerrycan, Replacement Cartridges and the Activated Carbon Filters are foil wrapped to extend their shelf life. All other components are packaged within sealed polythene tubing.
Extending the shelf life is achieved with the aluminium barrier foil which has a water vapour diffusion rate that is 80 times slower than standard packaged polyethylene. The aluminium sealed package acts as a barrier to prevent water vapour from entering the pack and it performs the same protection in reverse as it retains the glycerine within the hollow fibre membranes.
We’re extremely proud to announce that our LifeSaver® Jerrycan has passed compliance testing for NSF Protocol P248 Military Operations – Microbiological Water Purifiers. Learn more about this here.