Designed for large scale community water provision, ideal for schools, hospitals, refugee camps and other community spaces. The LifeSaver C2 is a community led large scale water purification solution that delivers 2 million litres of clean water — providing clean, safe water for 300 people for 6 years if used daily. Suitable for environments where traditional infrastructure is lacking or insufficient, the LifeSaver C2 water purification system is an integral water provision supply shared by all members of a community.
The C2 tank holds 750 litres of water at one time, and can be connected to a rainwater harvesting system to ensure a constant supply of clean drinking water. Microbiologically clean water produced from the tank can be used for drinking, washing, cleaning and cooking.
Trusted by international aid agencies around the World, the LifeSaver C2 water purification solution can be rapidly assembled in 1 hour — ideal for emergency situations where clean water is required immediately.
The LifeSaver C2 has a bespoke aluminium stand and step package that can be purchased to support the water tank allowing it to be used on a variety of surfaces. The stand has been designed to exceed UK Health and Safety and Working from Height Regulation Inspection Standards.
View Trust Pilot Reviews
"I finally ordered this amazing product! No other water filter even comes close to this (15 nanometers = .015 microns) - none in any US store, I've searched far and wide. I had a few questions before purchasing, and customer service replied quickly. The product was shipped the following day that it was ordered using a very reputable and reliable shipper. I am impressed overall with the quality and customer service!"
Angela P, US
"The company was very responsive. The order was automatically tracked every step of the way from overseas and delivery was very prompt. My order arrived in good condition. Thank you, IconLifeSaver.com! I would highly recommend using this company"
Gwen R, NZ
"I first heard about Lifesaver from my father. He sent me a TED Talk video showing the product and I knew I wanted not only the product but to support this company. Our items shipped very quickly and I was updated daily once they were shipped. I have not used my products yet as we brought them for emergencies and they are wrap sealed. However, my husband and I will use the Lifesaver 6000UF Bottle when we go hiking and camping."
Kara R., US
- Designed for large scale community water provision, ideal for schools, hospitals, refugee camps and other community spaces.
- A community led large scale water purification solution that delivers 2 million litres of clean water.
- Providing clean, safe water for 300 people for 6 years if used daily.
- Suitable for environments where traditional infrastructure is lacking or insufficient.
- Holds 750 litres of water at one time.
- FailSafe technology: No water will pass through once the filter service life has been fulfilled
- Removes 99.99% virus, 99.9999% bacteria, 99.99% cysts.
- Purifies up to 2 million litres of clean drinking water
- Virus – 99.99%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Stores up to 750 litres of water at one time
- Provides 300 people with clean safe water for 6 years if used daily
- Fast flow rate – Water flows at a rate of 12 litres per minute
- Can be rapidly assembled in 1 hour
- No chemical or electricity required
- Product materials and water effluent are both BPA and BPS free
- FailSafe technology – Once the filter membranes are blocked, water can not pass through, keeping users safe
- Independently tested to meet an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 water purification drinking water standards
The LifeSaver C2 is a microbiological water purifier that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste and odour, improving the palatability of water|
|DRY WEIGHT||60 kg/132 lb|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||2,000,000 litres/528,344 US gallons|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||12 litres/min @ 0.2 Bar|
|C2 STORAGE CAPACITY||750 litres/198 US gallons|
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 28/04/16 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the product and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.